Wednesday, November 24, 2004

It's Des's B.DaY anD I am Alive oN the Net AgaiN

Exams are over and the Internet is having a tiff with me but no worries cause we are OK now and I am back online. Shh!!! I think it feels neglected because I have been having a fling with this game called Sacred. Wink Wink.

I just posted the session on the YA’s. YA stand for youth.arm. I really don’t know what to call it. Is it a coalition? Well maybe but I guess I would like to see it as a gathering of youth’s in Klang Valley who are passionate about theater. YA that’s what it is.

What have I been doing the entire day other than try to get on the Net? Well today is Des’es Birthday and I’m planning to give her a Money-Cannot-Buy, One-Of-A-Kind tee. Why I say that is cause yesterday I went to the mall and got her a plain white top and money can’t buy it cause I modified the shirt. How you say? Well simple really. With my sturdy hands, access to the Internet and nifty pens…drum roll please… I drew on it. Hey I am pretty proud of it you know.

Humble Pie me : Ohh forgive me for being proud for I have not slept for days
Miss Boastful me : No…No need for forgiveness after all why deny the Truth.

I’ll make her wear it when I see her tonight and take a pic..ehehe. Anyway here is a picture of the fish I got off the Net to draw on her B.day shirt. Its 8.16 am now and I am waiting for the shops to open so I can get some colored pens for the flowers. Hmm…maybe I should go swimming. Ahh dunno la, I’ll probably drown anyway. Will continue to blog when the shops are open and I finish the shirt.






No comments: