Friday, May 13, 2005

Back FRom The Land OF Laziness + Distractions (pictures as compensation)


Been getting lazy these days. What can I say my high school mate is back and I have to go for theatre group practice every Monday, Wednesday and Saturdays. That leaves little time for me to bum around before uni starts in mid June.

To be honest I am getting distracted by the glitz and bitchiness of reality TV ahhaha.



American Top Model Season 4 here I come.

So yea I am going to cheat. I am going to put up of pics me and my sis took today after watching Kingdom of Heaven at the cinema in Berjaya Times Square, KL.




fire at will - caught in the act




ouchie - hot stuff




inspector know it all - sis


Ok so the pictures got nothing to do with the movie we watched.

So what at least it entertains

No comments: