Monday, April 18, 2005

RANTiNg : an androgynous world

Had a mamak session that churn out this little piece.

Someone asked me what I think the future would be like and I said that I think that in future it would be androgynous. Ok me being a duh person I didn’t elaborate and stated that what I meant is that roles between man and woman would be androgynous.

Train of thoughts ready for departure...choo choo

Then again scarily maybe that’s where it all starts from. If men and women would equal in all aspects why would we need to call each other men or women. I mean we are equal why even separate gender. What would sex be like? Would there be a national debate on equality if one person prefers to be on top? Who knows what the future will hold. Maybe we’d be so highly developed that we don’t even need to have sex anymore just project your acts of pleasure with whatever being across the room and there you have it.

Carnal pleasure.

Of course things would be way more sophisticated. I mean people today are disgusted with women and their hair all over other than the ones on their head. (Maybe it’s the fact that they are hairless all over and the accumulation of it ends up on the head) Why if men and women were equal we’d all be hairless and shiny except for the women with their long flowing mane which is the epitome of sexiness (and the only way to distinguish the femmes). I mean the conversation on who got it longer would just veer from the male species and there won’t be any more speculation.

Its all convenience in the future.

In the future emitting your odor (which emit pheromones, that is a meter of your sexiness hormones…supposedly la) is a boo boo. Ohh wait that’s already happening. It’s pretty logical actually. Everything is going to be sterilized. In the future with sex being too animalistic, all you have is mind blowing sex (taken literally of course). Why bother with all these smells and hairiness.

Imagine a world where men and women are equal and nothing to differentiate them.

Scary

OK finally I am getting to the conversation from the mamak session.

The above was an expert from the cynical and deranged mind file section.


Venue : some outdoor mamak
Time : 15th of April 2005,Friday
Reason : Bored high i got loose think too much and becoming a blabber mouth

Blabbing How roles are going to be androgynous?

Well I am all for feminism and its cause but at one point of time I actually come to realize this where does that leave men? Men have over the years been brought up to believe that they are the stronger sex and hence they should have more ‘power’ or say in the process of decision making. Well these days women are gaining liberties in the work place. Things are far from perfect today but this is the future we are talking about here. Gender roles are blurring. We have the new wave of men and women today. Women have choices today. There is a new generation of men who aren't obsessed with being "macho" any more (metrosexual men la)


Women are more emotional and men are logical.

Well what if we are brought up that way? Women are more emotional because we are allowed to. If a little boy were to cry society would ask him to dry up and be a man. Heck girls are brought up to be less independent. Now I know parents would shout and scream that we have to protect the girls from the evils of the world (rape etc) but I think its precisely because of this over protectiveness that makes some women rely on men or think that only a man can make them feel safe.Well I have been with a couple of guys and I realize hell men and women aren’t that different. I think it’s the rules society place on sexes that makes us bewildered with each other. Ok after all these raving and ranting I can honestly say I can’t claim to know a 100% how a man think. I do know that I get overly emotional get all crazy and give people a gigantic headache but I think the trick is control…or some people would see it as repression

Balancing Act/Yin and Yang

Maybe in the end it’s all about balance. Yea its good to be emotional but getting too emotional would just be too selfish because when I get emotional everything is about me. I fail to realize (ok or I don’t want to see) that I am hurting the people around me. It becomes all consuming. Yet without emotions would render that person no better than a highly developed robot because being human is to feel.

To love and hate with passion. To run away and then realize that you can’t run and block feelings for the rest of your life. To fall into the deepest pit of despair without fear knowing that you can climb out of that black hole. To love with all your heart and be hurt by actions or words. To learn to trust and earn it in return. To let someone else into your secret world every nook and cranny. That’s just life and being human.

2 comments:

Goose said...

Haha...yes! This is what a blog should be like. I hate all these other blogs that write, "Today I woke up...took a shower...got a call from Shawna...we're going to the mall later..." Ugh! So borrrrrrrrrrrring! Put same brain cells to work damn it.

Err...I may be a bit drunk.

weedflower said...

woh a fan and a critic.You know you made it when you've got fans and critic

Tanning in the glory of my 15 minutes of fame ah ha