Thursday, December 16, 2004

What In the World Happen To You?

Shite I found out that Ollie got terminated (No she didn’t disintegrate) and there is a high chance that she isn’t coming back to the YA’s project any more. I don’t know why I am so upset I mean I hardly know her and yet I guess I do. She always seem rather reserve the few times I met her and I guess in a way I kinda know how she is like through her blog. I don’t think she really want to leave the YA’s and I don’t want her to leave either. I just think that if any one of us start leaving for good than there will be nothing to stop me or any other persons from leaving when the going gets tough. Argh I really can’t believe this is happening. There goes the continuation of the Philippines. Can’t believe that missing 1 week of YA’s can be so disastrous.

No comments: