Sunday, November 08, 2015



In 2005, I found out about food not bombs, activism and arts and activism. I have never quite fit in the activist circle nor the purely aesthetic role of the art/artist
2 years back, I thought that if the arts is about money and aesthetics, then the arts isn't for me. Lostgen has always had programmes that stimulate thought and discussion beyond the idea that art is for the collectors. The beauty of lost gen is that the artist are free to create as they please.
Last year I met Susanne Bosch whose works reminds me to question the role of the art and the artist. I just found out that I will be attending this masterclass TransActions in the field - challenging the role of citizen participation through participatory public art. Looks like I will be consolidating my past activity sooner than I thought.

No comments: